Why should I use a Travel Agent?
Using a Travel Agent can help you save time and money! With all the information online, do you ever find that you are overwhelmed? We can help you simplify the process by creating a customized itinerary and by doing all the research for you. We have the experience and know the ins and outs of travel to ensure that things aren't missed or forgotten. We are up to date with all the deals and offers from many different suppliers, and we can coordinate travel to make it more affordable. We are also your point of contact if things go sideways.
Do you have service fees?
Yes, we do have services fees. These fees allow us to spend the time dedicated to finding the best trip for you, without pushing only certain suppliers. We want to meet with you in person so we can get to know you. This helps us build a relationship and allows us to personalize your vacation, whether it means a home rental or a luxury cruise. For more information on our fees and an outline on what they include click here:
Where are you located? Do you have a storefront?
Evening Star Travel is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta. We do not have a storefront at this time. However, we are very flexible and can meet you at a time and place that works best for your, whether this means a local coffee shop, the library, or your home.
What are your qualifications?
We are always discovering new things, and constantly upgrading skills! I have completed the intensive introductory training through my host company Nexion Canada. I have also completed many other supplier courses and have the following qualifications:
- Collage of Disney Knowledge Graduate
- Avalon Waterways Specialist
- Globus Tour Expert
- Monograms Booking Agent
- Hawai'i Island Specialist
- G-Adventures Specialist
How long have you been in the travel industry?
I started in the travel industry in January of 2016, however I also did trip planning for friends and family for several years prior to this. I was also the owner/operator of a successful online store (which I ended up selling), and prior to this I was in the IT Management field.
Do you specialize in any type of travel?
While we are a full service travel agency and we can book everything from a hotel in Banff, to a year long trip around the world, we do specialize in some types of travel:
- Adventure Travel - This is my inspiration. Getting off the beaten path, unusual locations, this is my passion!
- Family Travel - As a mom with two school age children, traveling with family is an amazing experience! Being able to see a location through the eyes of your children is awe inspiring.
- River Cruising - There is nothing quite like a river cruise where the focus is on the locale and the intimate setting.
- All-Inclusive Vacations - These vacations are the best way to re-charge your batteries!
- Allergy Aware Travel - I am a diagnosed celiac, and I am very familiar with traveling with necessary food restrictions. It takes a bit of planning and caution, but traveling with food restrictions is absolutely possible. For more information click here: